vrijdag 12 augustus 2016

Building a tree house part 4

Last night I started covering the tin foil with paper machè like Sharon Ojala's tutorial. I can't remember what she used but I had some wallpaper adhesive available :) I thinned it down with more water than usual and dabbed the stripes of paper in it. Not to much because I didn't want it to get to wet. So every now and then I placed a dry stripe on top of the wet ones.
You can see in the photo's I took this morning that it hadn't all dried, but right now - nearly 24 hours after I started - almost everything is dry.





With the new floor. I hope it doesn't turn out to look to dark, but atm I like it. What do you think? ;)


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my goodness Arlette, this is looking amazing. I absolutely love the shape especially the roof. It looks like the perfect fairytale cottage :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks, Kim! I like the overall shape too. I don't know who'll be living there when it's finished but I just go with the flow for a change xD
      Thanks for the comment!

      Verwijderen